The Center for the Advancement of Catholic Higher Education engages presidents of faithful Catholic colleges in conversation and collaboration to promote best practices that strengthen the Catholic identity of their institutions by:
- Communicating regularly to the presidents relevant information and updates on Center activities;
- Investigating best practices to provide Catholic colleges leadership with workable solutions to mission- and governance-related practices;
- Hosting the Center's annual meeting of presidents to share best practices;
- Hosting working groups of senior staff members to share best practices and collaborate on solutions to common problems;
- Helping Catholic colleges identify and recruit scholars and staff who are well-grounded in their Catholic faith, eager to promote the Catholic mission of the college and experts in their field; and
- Providing quality research on topics of practical concern.